Sex Doll Care Manual
After you purchase of your sex doll on Earth Erotiq:
To extend the longevity of your doll and continuously enjoy your experience, it is recommended that you follow these care and maintenance tips. For more detailed how-to articles, please visit the Earth Erotiq Sex Blog.
Cleaning & Drying
- To prevent bacterial growth, love holes must be cleaned after each use, even with a condom.
- Use a gentle antimicrobial soap and flush thoroughly with water until soap is completely rinsed. We recommend using a pump irrigator for an easier, more efficient clean.
- Dry using a soft, absorbent towel, patting gently to absorb any moisture.
- Use renewal powder and its accompanying brush to dust the interior and exterior of the love holes.
- Thoroughly clean the doll’s body every 30 days using a mild antimicrobial soap.
- Do not submerge the head or neck in water. To clean the face, use a soft, damp cloth with antimicrobial soap.
- After drying completely, use renewal powder with a brush to dust her skin and absorb residual moisture.
- NEVER use a blow dryer or other heat source to dry your doll.
- Note: To decrease the risk of damage, bring a bucket of water, sponge, and soap to the doll, rather than taking her into the bathroom.
Clothing & Skin Care
- Avoid dark colors and bright patterns, as they might bleed and stain your doll.
- Refrain from seating your doll on dark furniture, leather, or any containing oil-soluble pigments.
- Use water-based lubricants and refrain from using silicone or petroleum-based lubricants.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, as it can cause premature aging.
Skeletal Frame Care
- Avoid drops, knocks against hard surfaces, wall corners, or sharp objects.
- When using your doll, avoid extreme force or limb stretching.
- Avoid leaving your doll in the same position for too long. Adjust her pose regularly.
- Use Klean Strip Odorless Painter’s Solvent and a cotton pad or Q-tip, apply the solvent to the stain and let sit for 10-60 seconds depending on stain darkness.
- Use a clean cotton ball or Q-Tip to rub away the solvent and stain. Clean with antimicrobial soap and warm water to remove residue and odor.